Mechanical Installations & Services
RdRc Mechanical Services, Inc. installs and services HVAC equipment including: Chillers, Cooling Towers, DX-Units, Package Units, Pneumatic Systems, Vane Axial Fans, Roof Top Units (RTU’s), Air Handling Units (AHU’s), and Compressors.
RdRc Mechanical Services, Inc. offers complete “turn key” installations. Our technicians specialize in:
• Vane Axial Fans
• Cooling Tower Installations and Maintenance
• CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioning) Units
• VAV & Fan Powered Boxes
• Domestic, Sewage, Condenser, and Chilled Water Pumps
We stand behind our work at RdRc Mechanical Services, Inc. and we offer one of the best warranties in the industry. Currently we have a management team and service technicians in the field with over 50 years of cumulative experience in the HVAC industry. Our master has 30 years experience as an automation specialists as well as over 40 years in the HVAC industry.
Our management team is comprised of a General Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Director, Human Resource Manager, Accounting Manager, Office Manager, Administrative Support personnel and a Dispatcher.
The duties of our Senior Technician are as follows:
• Training of new Certified Technicians and Service calls as called in by our clients.
• Performing monthly, quarterly, and annual inspections of all Preventative Maintenance Programs (PMP) currently under contract.
• Familiarizing technicians with all HVAC and Automation equipment in buildings we service.
• Installation of HVAC and Automation equipment.
• Oversees completion and start-up of HVAC equipment.
• Generates and completes necessary paperwork for Service calls as assigned.
Services offered by RdRc Mechanical Services, Inc. include:
• Designing and installing microprocessor based automation systems.
• Consultations for engineered energy evaluations.
• Service and installation of direct expansion systems, air cooled Chiller equipment, total water cooled chilled water systems, and direct and indirect heating systems.
• Service and installation of control systems including: electrical, electronic, pneumatic and computerized microprocessor based automation systems.